WAF 2022 Dates Announced
Wandsworth Arts Fringe returns next summer from Friday June 10 to Sunday June 26 2022.
Every year WAF takes over the borough with an eclectic programme of cutting-edge comedy and theatre, breath-taking circus, music, dance, talks, film, family workshops, exhibitions, outdoor arts and much more. With many free performances, WAF's thrilling and varied programme is inclusive and always surprising.
WAF 2021 was London’s first hybrid live and digital arts festival, with over 10,000 people coming from across the city to join the party and enjoy the genre-bending programme of 130 events that took place live and online from 25 June - 10 July 2021.
In 2022, we hope to bring back even more live events, and celebrate the Wandsworth community in our pubs, venues, parks and streets, as well as continuing to ensure those at home can enjoy digital projects with our WAF In Your Living Room programme.
Are you an artist, arts organisation, community group, school, local business or someone with a creative idea? Expressions of interest and WAF Grants for 2022 will be opening soon - watch this space and sign up to our WAF Creatives emails for news and key dates.
WAF 2021 IN NUMBERS
- WAF '21 featured over 130 events, presented by 75 companies, and happened across 43 Wandsworth venues and online.
- WAF's 2021 hybrid programme included 98 live or hybrid events and 34 digital projects
- WAF welcomed almost 14,000 live, digital and broadcast audiences and participants.
- Over 10,000 of these attended live in person events, coming from across the borough and beyond.
Thank you to everyone who made Wandsworth Arts Fringe 2021 the most ambitious festival yet, we can't wait to see you in 2022!
- Artistes for Autism: Call out for autistic young people who love to dance!
- Introducing WAF's Grant funded programme 2023
- New! Wandsworth Arts Fringe commissions: Going Places
- From Earlsfield to Soho: Sudha Bhuchar's 'Evening Conversations' opens at Soho Theatre
- We're Fantastic for Families (Officially!)