Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be returned, exchanged or refunded in the circumstances described below:
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own, or in breach of contract.
- If the event is postponed or material changes are made, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event unless otherwise advised. Refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of the revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to refund requests that are received after this time.
- Refunds are made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
- Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.