Missing Pages Theatre: Siddhartha's Journey goes on tour
After a successful run at Wandsworth Arts Fringe 2021, SIDDHARTHA'S JOURNEY by Missing Pages Theatre is touring London and Surrey this winter.
Together with young Siddhartha, you’ll be taken on a journey along the river, across collage landscapes, through images and stories.
This multi-sensory theatre show is inspired by the novel Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse, and uses object animation, shadow theatre and paper collage to explore Siddhartha’s search for deeper knowledge of the human self and the world around him.
The show is a playful response to Hesse's philosophical book, and invites adult and family audiences to be imaginative and immerse themselves in the story. Part show, part installation, audiences can make their own collages inspired by extracts from the book.
- The Lightbox Gallery, Woking on 27th January
- The Engine Room, Tottenham Hale on 28th January
- Stoke Newington Library on 1st February
- Putney Library on 2nd February
- Battersea Park Library on 7th February
Most tickets are free/ donation-based and spaces are limited - please book in advance to reserve your seats
Created by Alena Skalova (Missing Pages Theatre)
Music composed by Piotr Kuwik
Performed by Alena Skalova and Yuyu Wang
Supported by by Arts Council England and WAF Grants/Wandsworth Grant Fund.
- Artistes for Autism: Call out for autistic young people who love to dance!
- Introducing WAF's Grant funded programme 2023
- New! Wandsworth Arts Fringe commissions: Going Places
- From Earlsfield to Soho: Sudha Bhuchar's 'Evening Conversations' opens at Soho Theatre
- We're Fantastic for Families (Officially!)