Pop down to Battersea Square for a fun-filled day of pop-up dance with the Royal Academy of Dance, hosted by Dean McCullough. Celebrating diverse dance styles and young dance talent, you’re invited to watch or get up and give it a go yourself!
Throughout the day you’ll have the opportunity to see:
• Colourful and fun performances from RAD dance schools
• Solo performances by Vocational students, including the winner of the Choreographic Award at this year’s Phyllis Bedells Bursary
• Group performances by RAD GCSE, A-Level and BA (Hons) Ballet Education students
• Choreography by students on the Step Into Dance programme
• Demonstrations of Grade 2 Character and Silver Swans (ballet for over 55s) classes
• A performance from our new classical ballet programme, Discovering Repertoire
Suitable for all ages and audiences.
In the event of wet weather, the event will move indoors to RAD (36 Battersea Square).