Wandsworth Arts Fringe wants you!
WAF is back from 10 - 26 June 2022, and we want you to help us make #WAF2022 as spectacular as possible!
WAF is the perfect opportunity to showcase your talent – whoever you are and whatever you do. We’re looking for artists, venues, schools, and local businesses who want to get involved.
Whether you’re a community arts group or an international superstar, we pride ourselves on being a testing ground for bold, experimental work that is both hyper local and astonishingly international. WAF attracts artists from the width and breadth of the UK, from across globe, and from down the street.
Since 2010, WAF has brought together hundreds of creatives in a bold and boundary pushing annual line-up of cutting-edge theatre and comedy, exquisite music concerts, art exhibitions, experimental performance art, outdoor art extravaganzas, and everything in between, taking place across the borough.
For 2022, as we safely return to being together again, WAF is encouraging you to go live. Whatever kind of creative practitioner you are, if you want to try out new work, connect with creative networks and be part of something that thrills, moves and inspires audiences from across London, we want to hear from you!
Expressions of Interest are open NOW - click here to fill out an EOI form.
To support you to make your ideas a reality, we are awarding up to £2000 per project in WAF Grants. Applications are open now and are available until Tuesday 4 January.
- Expressions of interest open (artists, practitioners and venues): Tue 13 October 2021
- WAF Grants open: Tue 13 October 2021
- WAF Grants close: Tuesday 4 January 2022, 10am
- Registration opens:Monday 10 January 2022
- Expressions of interest close: Sunday 30 January 2022
- Early bird registration closes: Thursday 7 February 2022, 10am
- Final registration and copy deadline: Friday 25 February 2022, 5pm
- WAF dates: Friday 10 to Sunday 26 June 2022
How to take part:
STEP 1: Expression of interest. Get in touch, talk to us, let us know your ideas so we can help put you in touch with venues/locations/funding opportunities to make your WAF event happen. At this stage you are not committed to be part of WAF, we just want to chat and hear your thoughts. wandsworthartsfringe.com/expressions-of-interest
STEP 2: Find and secure a venue. You will need to confirm a date and time directly with the venue. If you need some help finding a venue, let us know as soon as possible.
STEP 3: Pay to register your event. Registrations are open between Monday 10 January 2022 and Friday 25 February 2022. You must register your event/activity online to be part of WAF. As part of the registration process you will be asked to provide date, time, location and pay the fee.
STEP 4: Make sure you upload all the details of your event(s) including a short copy description, image(s), ticket prices, and accessibility measures. The deadline is Friday 25 February 2022, 5pm
- Wandsworth Arts Fringe is back – and bringing it to the dancefloor
- Become a WAF Young Reviewer
- Work with us: Arts and Culture Marketing & Communications Assistant
- Introducing the WAF Grants Awards winners 2022
- RCA x WAF Creative Bursaries Artists Chosen