Work with us: Arts and Culture Marketing & Communications Assistant
We are looking for a proactive, passionate and resourceful Arts Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our team. This dynamic and varied role requires someone who is passionate about growing audiences for the arts and is a strong communicator with imaginative ideas.
With at least 1 year of marketing experience, ideally in arts marketing, you will be a proactive and well organised team-player with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
The successful candidate will join an award-winning Arts and Culture Service, within a borough that prides itself on delivering a wide range of creative opportunities for everyone living, working and visiting Wandsworth.
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time (36 hours)
Salary: £22,155 – £26,847
Indicative Recruitment Timeline:
- Closing Date: 17th April 2022
- Shortlisting Date: W/C 18th April 2022
- Interview Date: 28th April 2022 (TBC)
- We're Fantastic for Families (Officially!)
- Call out for creatives: Wandsworth Arts Fringe 2023
- Climate Rhymes
- Animating Climate Change
- WAF Young Reviewer - Tap Dance History