Are you a local business looking to get involved with Wandsworth Arts Fringe?
We're celebrating our tenth anniversary in 2019, and there are lots of easy ways to join the celebrations:
- Offer your space as a WAF venue. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you're interested. You can also join our match-making event on Wednesday 28 November to meet the team and lots of inspiring artists who are searching for a venue!
- Register your events as part of WAF to increase their reach to the whole borough and be part of something bigger. Express your interest here to let us know your plans and if you have any questions.
- Take part in our Dine Out Offer and get your business advertised for free on our Dine Out page.
- Advertise in our brochure, website or newsletters. Click here to download the Media Pack.
- Sponsor WAF and get your logo on our posters, flyers, brochures, newsletters and website! Email Lelia Greci at email@example.com for more information.
- Become a WAF Corporate Friend and enjoy a corporate membership so your team can enjoy discounted tickets and special offers during #WAF10. Email Lelia Greci at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Request your free WAF sticker to display in your business!
“Saw something I’d never usually see in a venue that I’ve never visited, despite living less than a mile away for 10 years!” –WAF 2018 Participant