INFORMATION AND RESOURCES TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN RETURN TO WAF SAFELY
Until further notice, all events at Wandsworth Arts Fringe will be required to adhere to additional health and safety protocols that ensure the safety of both audiences and participants alike.
The governments most up to date guidance on working safely can be found here.
COVID TOOLKITS FOR DOWNLOAD
Useful links & Resources
Below is a list of helpful resources to gain the latest guidance, legislation and updates during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- COVID-19: latest information and advice - HSE
- Working safely during the outbreak - HSE
- GUIDE: Working safely during the outbreak - HSE
- Create a QR code - NHS / GOV UK
- NHS Test & Trace - Maintaining Records Guidelines
- Covid 19 Guidance for outdoor events (free but you need to register)
- Working Safely During Covid-19
- Working Safely During Coronavirus: The Performing Arts
- COVID-19: Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities
- Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19): The Visitor Economy
- Closing certain businesses and venues in England
- Self Employment Income Support Scheme
- Managing risks and risk assessment at work
- Stay at home: guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- Cleaning of non-healthcare settings